The Roseville Area Chamber hopes to connect local businesses with college students through internship opportunities. Please post any internship opportunities that your business currently has in order to get found by local talent. Submit details below.
This internship will provide the opportunity to participate in the day to day marketing in a small mortgage company. The intern will be responsible for social media, organizing mortgage workshops and seminars, email marketing, and email and telephone communication with referral sources. The skills needed to succeed in this internship are: excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Positions: Marketing Assistant. Compensation: $13 per hour. Hours per week: 20-25 hours. Duration: 90 days with possibility of additional time at the completion of the 90 days.
Internship Link: http://www.financingtahoe.com
Reply to: Steve Peterson
Reply to Phone: 916-7970499
Reply to Email: email@example.com
Date Posted: 08/26/2016
Location: 3007 Douglas Blvd. #155, Roseville, CA 95661
Learn all aspects of working in a Print Shop. Customer service, Design, Print and bindery.
(some experience with Adobe suite preferred)
Reply to: Doug Schumacher
Reply to Phone: 916-773-3400
Reply to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 07/06/2016
Location: 1310 Blue Oaks Blvd Suite 100 Roseville Ca 95678
Want to work at the #1 top rated firm in the Sacramento region (Sacramento Business Journals)?
The GALLINA LLP internship program accommodates your class schedule and offers you the opportunity to work on both tax and audit engagements, so you gain exposure to the various opportunities in public accounting.
What is Internship Program?
The GALLINA LLP Internship is a paid, working internship that runs from January through April during the tax and audit busy season. You receive formal feedback throughout the internship process.
What are the Requirements?
How Do I Apply?
GALLINA LLP is more than just an accounting firm. We’re your family away from home. If you want to be surrounded by motivating and experienced professionals, apply for the GALLINA LLP internship by submitting your resume at www.gallina.com/careers.
Applications are accepted all year long and will be reviewed for consideration in the fall (September – October) with interviews taking place in November.
Internship Length: 4 months (January 2017 – April 2017)
Internship Link: http://www.gallina.com/careers
Reply to: Stephanie Tam
Reply to Phone: 916.784.7800
Reply to Email: email@example.com
Date Posted: 07/06/2016
SALARY: $14.74 hourly
FINAL FILING DATE: We are accepting the first 50 qualified applications or closing at 5 pm, July 8, 2016; whichever occurs first. PERS retired annuitants are not eligible to apply.
The Human Resources Department is accepting applications for the temporary and part-time position of College Intern in the Electric Department with a focus in Customer & Government Relations. This position will assist in monitoring and reporting on legislative activities of relevance to Roseville Electric Utility and other departments in the City of Roseville. Work activities may also include monitoring stakeholder activities and proceedings before state and local regulatory agencies. This position will work closely with Roseville Electric Utility’s legislative and regulatory staff, as well as the City of Roseville’s Government Relations Team. This position is limited to 20-25 hours per week with a normal work schedule of Monday through Friday; specific days are flexible.
To perform a variety of administrative, technical and general support staff duties for assigned department or division.
This is a temporary part-time, training classification in which students with current enrollment in college with course work related to the area assigned can gain experience in assisting city staff in the performance of professional administrative or technical duties.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
Receives general supervision from higher level staff as assigned.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES – Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Monitor and summarize key state legislative activities, including bill progress and amendments through various committees.
• Attend and report on legislative hearings and regulatory proceedings.
• Perform research and analyze past legislation and regulations as assigned.
• Perform research and analyses on municipal policies, customer programs and services.
• Perform related work as required.
• Effective methods of making oral and written reports and presentations.
• Research techniques, methods and procedures.
• Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Work cooperatively and effectively with co-workers, other departments, outside agencies, and the general public.
• Understand and apply policies, laws and rules; learn and apply pertinent federal, state and local law codes and regulations.
• Exhibit proficiency in use of modern office methods and enter and revise information on computer databases; demonstrate proficiency in computer word processing; type at a speed necessary to successfully perform duties.
• On a continuous basis, learn and understand all aspects of the job and department procedures; sit at desk or in meetings for long periods of time; review work papers and reports; identify and interpret technical and numerical information.
• On a continuous basis, twist to reach equipment surrounding desk; perform simple grasping and fine manipulation; use telephone and operate a variety of office equipment; use personal computer.
• None required.
• Equivalent to the completion the twelfth (12th) grade. Current enrollment in six or more units towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Public Administration, Political Science, Business Administration or a field related to area of assignment.
License or Certificate
• Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid California driver’s license upon date of appointment.
1. What is your current major and specific area of study?
2. How many units have you completed?
3. What knowledge and skills do you possess that would make you a valuable intern for this position?
All applications will be screened by the Human Resources Department for minimum qualifications. Select applicants may be contacted by the Roseville Electric Utility Department for interview. Appointment is contingent upon passing a fingerprint check.
Internship Link: http://www.roseville.ca.us/jobs/jobdetails.asp?JobID=1532
Reply to: Human Resources
Reply to Phone: 916-774-5475
Reply to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 07/06/2016
As a successfully recognized local non-profit in this area, Child Advocates of Placer County is searching for an unpaid summer intern to commit to 10 hours/week for a marketing/social media internship. You will learn and work alongside a Development Director with over 10 years Marketing/PR/Non-Profit experience with her MBA in Marketing. The goal of our social media/marketing is to raise awareness of our organization in the community but more importantly to market for new volunteers to support the Foster Children of Placer County. The internship will include launching new social media initiatives, marketing initiatives and being responsible for content of these two programs. When submitting resume please include one work sample of your writing (as editorial content writing is an important trait when posting content for an organization). Submit applications to the email below.
Length of internship: 8-10 weeks
Positions: Marketing/Social Media Intern with Child Advocates of Placer County
Internship Link: http://casaplacer.org/
Reply to: Megan Boespflug
Reply to Email: email@example.com
Date Posted: 06/30/2016
Location: 3715 Atherton Rd. Suite 1 Rocklin, CA 95648
Propel Fundraising is a local small business that services schools and sports teams/leagues.
This internship is for a student either studying marketing or one that has an interest in studying marketing.
Tasks include launching an email campaign and a social media marketing campaign.
Qualified candidates have a creative mind, a good work ethic and interest in learning. Marketing experience is a plus.
Hours: 10-20 hours a week and can be built around your schedule (within business hours, no weekends).
Duration: Summer internship
Reply to: Darrin Guttman
Reply to Phone: 916-772-5375
Reply to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 06/29/2016
Location: Rocklin, CA
Learn how to manage people and processes while providing excellent customer service. Tasks will include managing reports and conducting daily routines in a store setting.
Able to lead large groups
Enrolled in school
Able to articulate reports
INTERNSHIP LENGTH: 6-8 weeks
Positions: Walmart- Assistant Manager in Training
Internship Link: http://www.walmart.com/careers
Reply to: Heidi Harman
Reply to Phone: 916-983-1090
Reply to Email: email@example.com
Date Posted: 06/22/2016
Location: Greater Sacramento Area